Invest 75 minutes of your time and make more profits in the stock market, whether the market is good or bad.Have you ever scratched your head in frustration, released your primal scream, and slammed your keyboard as you watched the price of your stocks nosediving and your trading account turned red?Very, very red.Have you ever felt unbearable sense of frustration when you felt completely lost and confused? You felt as if the market were playing game, UNFAIRLY?The truth is: She does. Mother Market is not a fair b*tch.85% of people trying to make money in the market end up losing their hard-earned money.Which means the aspiring trader's failure rate = 85%! That’s pretty high, wouldn’t you agree?So, what are the secrets of the remaining 15%? The only way to take responsibility when you are an aspiring trader is by developing a system. Successful traders and investors have a predetermined TRADING SYSTEM that actually works!How this book will affect your trading profits IMMEDIATELY:1) How you can create your own profitable system with these 7 steps.2) How to look at the market objectively, instead of emotionally.3) The most important component you need to find best entries and exits.4) The one thing most people neglect when they are trading.5) The two things you will need to learn if you want to build a reliable system.6) ...And more.So WHY FOLLOW the so-called "experts" when you can develop your own trading system?I get it. We all want some kind of assurances that our picks (whether they are stocks, bonds, mutual funds, futures, Forex, real estate, or even significant others) are the best we can get.But let me tell you one thing about trading and investing: The market never offers any guarantee.Having a system outlined step-by-step, as this book does, helps simplifying the system.Scroll up and click "BUY NOW" and download today, FREE if you are a Kindle Unlimited subscriber. Your purchase is protected by the no-hassle 5-day Amazon's return policy, so there is nothing to worry about. You like the book, you keep it. You don't lie it, you return it. Enjoy!
Data de publicação: 11/01/2015Detalhes sobre o livro digital:
eBook Kindle, 73 páginas